The Website is provided by Standard Drawers Limited, a company registered in the United Kingdom under company number 8396894 and whose registered office is at 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU. Our e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Personal Information” means any personal information which may be used to identify you, such as your name, telephone number or email address.
What Personal Information do we collect?
We will collect the Personal Information which you are required to provide to us with when you:
• Place an order from the Website
• Create an account at www.standarddrawers.com
• Subscribe to the Standard Drawers newsletter
• Shop in an Standard Drawers boutique
• Receive a gift voucher/package
• Enquire about our services
You may refuse to provide certain Personal Information, however the failure to provide requested Personal Information may result in your inability to use certain parts of the Website.
How do we use your Personal Information?
Standard Drawers Limited will hold the Personal Information you provide and Standard Drawers Limited may use this for the following purposes:
· informing you about forthcoming products, services, offers or events organized by Standard Drawers
· operating and administering such products, services, offers and events
· enabling Standard Drawers Limited to develop and improve your customer experience and our business through new and innovative products and services.
How do we protect your Personal Information?
The security and confidentiality of your Personal Information is extremely important to us. We may update our security measures from time-to-time to ensure we are using new technology and safety methods, but please keep in mind that despite our reasonable efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
What are cookies?
We may occasionally use alphanumeric identifiers (“cookies”) which are transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable our system to recognise your browser when you use the Website and to monitor traffic patterns. You may modify your web browser to prevent it from accepting new cookies, to notify you when a cookie is received or to disable cookies entirely. Doing so, however, may prevent you from enjoying certain features of the Website and benefits, as set out above. Find out more about cookies by visiting www.cookiecentral.com.